Getting to Us – Come ON people we know you’ve got Gmaps on ya! 🤔
Estrela is located at 111 – 115 South Lambeth Road which is located roughly halfway in-between both Vauxhall and Stockwell Station.
- Vauxhall - We got your Victoria lines and we got your South West Trains. Thankfully we ain't got those elusive Southern Trains
- Stockwell - Also got that Victoria line but with a pinch of those overcrowded Northern Lines added in.
- Can catch both from either vauxhall or Stockwell. Less than five minutes journey. These buses are on a very frequent schedule.
- The closest bus stop for both directions is called 'Tate Library'. You should see the restaurant quite quickly from the stop. If you can't see us, just walk a little bit down the road in the same direction as the bus was travelling.
- Short walk from both stations - Rumour actually has it that it can take up to 10 mins but are you going to let me tell you what you and can't do!
- Stockwell - When standing outside the station, with your back to the main entrance, follow the main road on the left direction called 'South lambeth road'. Total walking time is 10 minutes.
- Vauxhall - Easy as pie once your on 'South Lambeth Road' and just follow it but... The station has so many exits. Well DAMN don't go getting lost now. Good luck. Total walking time is 10 minutes.
But...There are Pay-to-Park bays all around the area in most roads. Keep an eye out though and be careful not to end up in a resident bay. Also and lets keep this between us 🙊 the parking time restrictions only run from Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 6:30pm on most roads around us and all type of bays.
So...If you're due to arrive after this time you can park almost anywhere for free. 🙉🙈
⚠️ Caution: *Red Alert* ⚠️
We would still advise to check where you park just in case time restrictions are slightly different or any sudden suspensions etc...
- Motorcycle 🏍 - We got a bay right next to us - little know secret sshh! - Its free - All of the time.
- Cyclists 🚲 - For those once in a lifetime bike riders or tour de France riders 🚴 - Some crazy fools put a couple ground racks, right outside. 😉
- Calling all cyclists please use the racks and don't take them into the seating area or rest them on the separation railings. Big kiss and a thank you in advance. 😘
Looking forward to seeing you all around soon – Don’t dilly dally now.
Quickly go before all those other people that aren’t you go and fill the place up.